Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jeweltastic: Free Business Stuff

Jeweltastic is running on an extreme shoestring budget.  If we spend even $0.01 it costs in materials to make jewelry.  I've been purchasing supplies $20.00 here, $20.00 there.  Many of the things I use are low cost to no cost.  This is my list of cool things that I use.

I use Microsoft Office but before I used that, I used Open Office which has a lot of the same capabilities as Microsoft Office. 

Photoscape has photo editing capabilities.  If you have a blemish you can erase it out.  You can make videos, a collage, and more.  If you have an online business in which you need photos then this is perfect.

SBA offers free business advice and SCORE offers mentoring.

Contact Office   offers calendars,  bookmarks, notes, fax and more 100 MB are free any more than that there is a charge.

You can get free magazines. 

Online content that is incredibly valuable:

Entrepreneur
Forbes
Business Week
Inc.com
Generation X Finance
Management Craft
Duct Tape Marketing
Score More Sales
Small Business Trends
Starting a Small Business
Weebly     is incredibly easy to use if you've ever used Blogger, Weebly is just as easy to use and it offers business solutions to open an online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Jeweltastic! Please feel free to look around.

Spamming is strictly prohibited. I delete anything that isn't related to this post or is completely irrelevant.


Get a button!