Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jeweltastic: Brandtastic

As much as I love what I do, I'm not willing to get a tattoo over my brand.  The fact that I have two earring holes in each ear, a neck, two wrists,  two ankles, and if need be a waist is enough space to advertise what I do.  I'm not going to over do it.  There's a fine line between classy and tacky.

I do have non-electronic idea for branding.  I want to create t-shirts with our URL and a picture of some of our jewelry.  That will be nifty for those days we do community service and can't wear jewelry.  Jewelry can be a hazard in certain community service venues.

I'm coming up with ideas for business cards.  I really like the idea of sending earrings on my card.  I'm thinking ink pens.  How many people accidentally steal ink pens?  If they "stole" one of ours or I "forgot" my pen and people don't typically toss pens how many people could that ink pen potentially reach?

When I'm able to handle the potential traffic it could drive, I want to send jewelry to people who could boost my traffic, that means those who are celebrities and on national news shows.  I do have a branding/ marketing plan in action.

A good portion of it won't take place for another few months since we are going the way of the dot com.  I don't want to waste money on things like ink until we have that domain name.

I have a lot of plans for branding and I don't mind being a walking billboard for something I enjoy.  That tat just isn't going to happen.  I'm not a glutton for punishment and needles make me nervous besides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Jeweltastic! Please feel free to look around.

Spamming is strictly prohibited. I delete anything that isn't related to this post or is completely irrelevant.


Get a button!